- Mar 14, 2018 -
Good packaging design should follow the following principles:
(1) combine the product's own characteristics and make full use of the formal beauty law of commodity appearance elements.
(2) adapt to market demand, conduct accurate market positioning and create brand personality.
(3) to avoid excessive packaging and exaggeration of packaging and useless by "light, thin, short and small".
(4) draw inspiration from nature, and carry out the design innovation of packaging shape with simulation technique.
(5) fully consider the environmental and ergonomic elements.
(6) actively use new technology and new materials for modern packaging design.
(7) develop serialized packaging design.
However, to truly achieve the standard of green packaging, relying only on the above points is not perfect, and green packaging technology needs to be added. The technical elements mentioned here include the equipment, process, energy and technology used in packaging design. The so-called green technology refers to the technical system that can reduce pollution, reduce consumption, control pollution or improve ecological environment.