- Mar 14, 2018 -
1. Elements of color management.
Color management must follow a series of rules and procedures to achieve the desired effect. The process of color management has three elements. These three elements are referred to as "3C", namely "Calibration"- Calibration, "Characterization"- Characterization and "Conversion"- Conversion.
In order to ensure the color in the process of information transmission, stability, reliability, and sustainability for input devices, display devices, output devices for calibration, in order to make sure they are in the standard working state.
1. Input correction
Enter correction of input device is the purpose of the brightness, contrast and black and white field (RGB color balance) for correction, for scanner calibration, for example, when the scanner after initialized to zero, for the same copy of the original, scan at any time, you should be able to get the same image data.
2. Display calibration.
Correction makes the monitor display properties conform to display their own ideal device description file set in the parameter values, make the display card according to the color of the image data information, with is accurate display on the screen colour.
3. Output correction
Output correction is the last step in the process of calibration, including printer with phototypesetter for calibration and correction of printer and a prototype based on device description file provided by the equipment manufacturer, the characteristics of output device correction, make the equipment in accordance with the standards of the factory output features. When printing and proofing, the equipment must be used for printing materials such as paper and ink.
2. Workflow analysis of color management system.
Color management, in a sense, is a technical field of correct interpretation and processing of color information, which is to manage people's sense of color. Objectively speaking, it is the process of transforming the color data of the image from one color space to another in the premise of the least color distortion.
In the entire image replication process, the equipment has its own performance relating to the ability of color, namely different color Spaces, color management's main purpose is to implement different color space conversion, to ensure that the same color from the input image display, the output of appearance as far as possible match, finally reach the original and copy of color harmony. Establish device color description (Profile) is the core of color management, each device description file system typical tracing color features, such as colorimetric characterization curve and output every domain characteristic curve, etc., the color of the color management system using the representative characteristics of realize the equipment matching and transformation of color space, finally achieve what you see is what you get.
1. Make chromaticity characteristics of the display, set up the display description file, and transfer to the standard color space through CMS.
2. Make color domain characterization of the output device, establish the description file of the output device, and convert the percentage of CMYK node to standard color space according to the description file.
3. Input, display and output devices are all in the same standard color space to achieve uniform color appearance.
4. Make chromaticity characteristics of the scanner, establish the color description file of the scanner, compare the RGB values of the input images, and convert the description documents to the standard color space.
Previous: No Information Next: The Relevance Of Printing And Modern Life